Unique to Plus500
- Listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange
- Minimum deposit from 100 GBP
- Plus500 is a CFD service
- Offers Leverage, varies per instrument
- Large variety of currency pairs
- Trade with CFDs on currency, indexes, Commodities
- Has CFDs on ETFs
- 24/7 support
- Plus500CY Ltd authorized & regulated by CySEC (#250/14).
- Your capital may be at risk
- Webtrader – no download required
- Supports MB, Credit Cards and Wire
- Variable spreads & Realtime rates
- Step by step guide
>> Go directly to Plus500
*T&C Apply: 79% of CFD-account from non professional clients loose money.
|Short facts about Plus500
||www.Plus500.com (79% of CFD-account from non professional clients loose money).
||Headquarters in Israel.
|Type of forex broker:
|Size of trading platform:
||375 kb or web platform
|Screenshots from the trading platform
Currency trading platform Plus500
Currency graph at Plus500
8 / 10
The Plus500 platform is very quick, with access to real time quotes. A wide range of instruments to trade and large variety of features; such as limit orders, stop loss and other is provided. All limit orders are guaranteed by 500Plus, unlike some other forex platforms. Commercial software is available in 32 different languages.
Plus500 supports deposits by credit / debit card, bank transfer, Moneybookers and Paypal, which makes it very easy to get started. The trading platform is user friendly and you can learn more about the platform when trading CFDs with a demo account. 79% of CFD-account from non professional clients loose money.
Regulation & Licensing
- Plus500 UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909).
- Plus500CY LTD is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Licence No. 250/14).