Why Exchange rates?
What impact Exchange Rates?
If you are interested in reading the latest from the forex market, do not miss out our forex news section.
Here’s a guide to various macro factors affecting currencies. When you read it you will understand the factors that affect exchange rates.
- Inflation: Depending on inflation, exchange rates move in different directions. Learn how CPI are calculated, what drives inflation, how central bank statements effect the market, where commodities comes into the picture and how central banks can ‘print money’.
- Political risk: Learn how online forex traders view political uncertainty and why they avoid it to every price.
- Valuation of currencies: Discover which fundamental factors driving exchange rates, such as Purchasing Power Parity (PPP).
- Foreign Trade: Learn why countries with a positive account balance and GDP Growth will have an advantage when it comes to exchange rates.
- Interest Rate: See the current interest rates for the major countries and currencies.
- What is recession?: Learn why it is crucial understanding what recession is
- Learn about FTSE, LSE and AIM: Using the FTSE, London Stock Exchange and AIM as indicators for currency trading?
- All you need to know about the Harmonised Index of Consumer Prices: The Impact of HICP on Forex?